Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

NoPo Paws Blog is Up

Why Hello, Interwebs.  How I have missed you!

Sorry for my absence from the blog for the past few weeks.  I have been hard at work on the new store.  Lots of painting, some more painting, just when I thought I was done with a paintbrush, comes the staining and the finishing.  Not done yet but we're getting close!

I've started up a blog for the new bizness.  This blog will contain goings-on at NoPo Paws, product reviews, etc.  I will likely cross-post at times but I do want to keep a more personal focus on this blog.  Married with Dawgs will continue to be the place I talk about my fosters, my own girls and anything else I want to talk about!  Please check out the new blog for my bizness - I promise there will be lots of fun things happening there.  And in all honesty, I'm probably going to be more active over at NoPo Paws for a little while.  But once I get back into fostering, you can all expect to see lots more posts from me here.  Speaking of which, have I mentioned how much I miss fostering???  It breaks my lil heart to get emails from OFOSA notifying us fosters of their incoming dogs and not be able to say, sign me up!  It's all for good reason - I've been way to busy these past couple of months but I look forward to getting back into the swing of fostering.  These doggies deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new business! I haven't been able to foster since moving to my current apartment but I successfully persuaded the landlord on Saturday to let me give it a try. Now just waiting for the right foster pup to land on our doorstep.

    ReplyDelete