Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Paws for Japan, World Vets and My Grand Opening

It's always been my intention to donate 10% of my sales on grand opening weekend to an animal rescue group.  At the current moment, there is likely no greater need than in Japan.  When BlogPaws and Dr V of Pawcurious started blogging about doing Paws for Japan, I knew that World Vets was the right organization, at the right time.



While I am unable to donate a portion of my sales March 17th, I am pledging to donate 10% of my sales on the very first day I can - my grand opening on April 22nd (and sales on April 23rd as well!).


Come meet Portland's newest member of the Pack!
April 22nd & 23rd @ 2148 N Killingsworth

But now is the Paws for Japan fundraiser, not April 22nd.  World Vets is a fantastic organization - they've already got people on the ground in Japan starting the long hard road of recovery - for the Japanese and their pets.  Please take a moment to Chip In - via the link below or hop around to the other pet blogs today who are focused on the same cause. 



2 comments: