Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Oh the Cuteness!

I downloaded some pictures from my camera yesterday and had forgotten all about this photo shoot we had a few weeks ago.  Hurley looks so big in these pics but he's even bigger now.  He weighed in at 24 lbs at the beginning of the week, which means he's officially quadrupled since we got him almost 2 months ago. 

Ready to Pounce!

I don't quite understand fetch yet but aren't I cuter than my sister? 

Who me?  Dig?  I don't know what you're talking about.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all!

    ROOO, roooo! So darn cute. Yes Hurley you are cuter than your sister, but it's a bad idea to ever let her know that. :)

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! So, so sweet! They grow up too fast, don't they?!

    ReplyDelete